Do you have a story to tell? Do you have a passionate team of filmmakers in your college? Every Filmmaker believes the best way to become a filmmaker is by making films. Here is an opportunity to make your films and showcase it to the right audience to get your creative vision seen.
CREO Valley School of Film and Television is back with a platform for all the Film and Media students to showcase their storytelling skills through Cinema. We are conducting a film festival that screens your work to eminent industry jury members. The event will happen on May 6, 2023.
Stay tuned. We have some exciting rewards coming for the winning entries and biggest of all we are having a jury that would be any filmmaker’s dream to showcase their work to.
Entry fee: INR 500
Rules & Terms
- All genres are accepted with a maximum length of 15 minutes.
- The Submitted film can be any genre/ Personal experiences/ Public domain adaptation.
- The films must include English subtitles in case of any other language.
- All the films should be submitted in Full HD format.
- In this festival we will be showcasing 10 Selected films, of which 5 films will be eligible for the
award and acknowledgment.
- The films should be completed after December 2021 and will be considered for festival
- All the films will be judged for their excellence in Cinematography, Editing, Sound design,
Performance, writing and Direction.
- Participants should ensure the ownership of all the media used in their film. Organizers are
not responsible for any copyright infringement claims in the submitted films.
- Students should submit their ID card soft copy during the submissions.
- All the films should have a CREO VALLEY 5 Sec festival credits which can be downloaded
from the website.
- The Director of the film should submit a synopsis of the film with the list of crew members, Posters
and a minimum 30 sec trailer cut for the promotional activity.
- UPI QR code is embedded in the registration form. You can scan the same to make the payment and attach the receipt in the registration form.
To register and submit your film click on the button below.
Incase you have any difficulties in filling the forms please reach out to us
Rajeev A G – Dept. Coordinator – 9741907774
Bhuvan Sosri – Student Coordinator – 8618541773
Babu – Student Coordinator – 9538527632