CREO Valley offers a one year Diploma Programme in Film Making (Film & Video Production) for those who desire to make a career in Direction, Film Production, Editing, Sound Editing, Script-Writing, Acting and Cinematography. This is a one year programme which emphasizes on enhancing the skills of the students in Visual & Creative Communication. The students will choose a core area and will specialize in the same.
- CREO Valley is recognized by QAI (UK) and JNTE to offer Post Graduate, Bachelors and other Diploma courses in the field of Creativity, Design & Management.
- QAI, UK Diploma/Certificate Award: The students who enroll with QAI, UK program would be awarded a certificate/diploma from QAI, UK on successful completion of the academic requirements for the certificate. QAI, UK Diploma is only available for Editing, Cinematography, Direction & Acting streams, rest of the Diploma students would be awarded a Professional Diploma from CREO Valley.
- JNTE – CSD (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education – Council Of Skill Development): CREO Valley, Bangalore is an authorised Training Center of JNTE-CSD. JNTE CSD is designed non UGC and non AICTE Certificate and Diploma courses which are the specified job oriented and self entrepreneur courses in the field of Fashion & Interior Designing, Animation & VFX, Film Making and other Vocational & non AICTE Engineering courses, to promote industry oriented training. In this case JNTE CSD is taking the initiative to develop their skills by conducting training through workshops, seminars by engaging professionals in similar fields.
Our Film Direction Course is an intensive program which covers a comprehensive range of film making proficiencies including writing, producing, directing, editing and cinematography. It is designed to allow the student a successful transition from the campus to the world of films, television or video production. The program also includes an option of structured internship for merit holding students. In the program our esteemed faculty guides the students to develop his or her individual style of story telling and film making, with their own sense of narration & perspectives. This course gives insights into Direction of Documentaries , Corporate Films , Ad Films & Music Videos. Brief outline:
- Film History
- Image projection
- Story Boarding & Ground Planning.
- Visual medium: Optical, Analog, Digital
- Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production skills
- Tools of Screenwriting- Character, Conflict & Structure.
- Imagination & Visualization
- Visual sense: Frames, Rules of framing and composition
- Types of shots & angles, Camera movements.
- Depth of Field, Perspective.
- Understand lighting & Composition.
- ontinuity of Space & Time.
- Pre production for Director: Charts, Shooting script, Shot division, Master shot, Insert
- Concept of Misc-en-Scene.
- Casting and working with Actors
- Vocabulary & Jargonused in the Film Industry
- Production Design, Sound Design and handling Post-production
- Documentary Films / Music-video / Ad-films
- Insights about marketing, distribution & career development in Films and TV.Film Appreciation & Analysis.
Student’s Work (for most recent works please visit our Youtube Channel):