This is a short term online course for training in Essential Softwares used by Interior Designers.
What you’ll learn?
- Autodesk Autocad training course (Essential) has following learning objectives:
- Learning the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Learning Autocad Shortcuts key.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Exporting 3d model for 3d printing and for other 3d applications.
- Autodesk 3DSMax training course (Essential) has following learning objectives:
- Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Interface and Workflow.
- Assembling Files by importing, linking, or merging.
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects.
- Using Modifiers to create and modify 3D objects Materials.
- Interior and Exterior Lighting with Vray rendering.
- Cameras and Basic render and Rendering with Vray.
- Animation for Visualization.
- Export to Virtual Reality interaction and also for 3d Print.
How will the class be conducted?
- Online using tools as Google Meet or Zoom.
How many hours of training will be provided?
- These courses are structured to provide about 50 hours of practical training.
What certificates will be provided?
- An e-Certification of completion of Course will be provided to all students.
What are the Start Date and End Date?
- Tentatively we plan to start the batch from 22nd June. Our goal is to complete the course by end of July. On an average 2-3 hrs of classes will be conducted per day.
What is required for the course?
- Internet enable mobile phone or laptop. The students are required to have the required softwares on their computers.
How much does it costs?
- Please call 9036030591 or 8904030591 to discuss the fees and enrollments.