This is a short term online course for training in Essential Softwares used by Graphic Designers and Fashion Designers.
What you’ll learn?
- Adobe Photoshop: Navigate the Photoshop Workspace.
- Learn the essential tools, Tips & Tricks – Special Effects.
- Photo Editing – Color Correction – Image Cut Out & more.
- You will be able to create interesting Graphics like Posters, Ads, Collages & Special Effect Posts etc.
- Adobe Illustrator: Navigate the Illustrator Workspace.
- Learn the essential tools, Tips & Tricks – Basic Typography.
- Drawing using Illustrator – Logo Design – Brochure/Flyer Design & more.
- You will be able to create Logo Designs, Flyers, Brochures, Fashion Illustrations etc.
How will the class be conducted?
- Online using tools as Google Meet or Zoom.
How many hours of training will be provided?
- These courses are structured to provide about 50 hours of practical training.
What certificates will be provided?
- An e-Certification of completion of Course will be provided to all students.
What are the Start Date and End Date?
- Tentatively we plan to start the batch from 22nd June. Our goal is to complete the course by end of July. On an average 2-3 hrs of classes will be conducted per day.
What is required for the course?
- Internet enable mobile phone or laptop. The students are required to have the required Softwares installed on their computer.
How much does it costs?
- Please call 9036030591 or 8904030591 to discuss the fees and enrollments.