The promoters of CREO Valley also own Saipath Education & Film Services Pvt Ltd. The promoters group own and operate other esteemed institutions as LISAA School Of Design, Bangalore, and CREO Valley School Of Film & Television, Bangalore. CREO Valley the organization, (literally meaning the Valley of Creativity) was founded with a vision of imparting education in the creative fields to budding artists who are looking for platforms to polish their skills and showcase their talents. CREO Valley aims to be the preparation ground for every youngster who wants to join the film Industry. The courses at CREO Valley are priced appropriately in order to give everyone a fair chance to get the training that is the first step to fulfilling their dreams.
LISAA School of Design is a premier Design school in France. It is well known all over the world that the French are recognized for their knowledge of aesthetics and their highly evolved sense of design and culture which make them leaders in the field of Design, Architecture, Graphics, and Fashion. The aim of LISAA School of Design is to nurture their students to become not only technically professional but also be sensitive to the aesthetics, culture, and spiritual ethos of the society for whom they design. LISAA School Of Design, Bangalore is operated by Saipath Education & Film Services Pvt Ltd.
The promoters group also own a nationwide news channel being broadcasted on channel major network providers.
Affiliations / Recognitions
Write something about the people who make your business go or your philosophy behind customer service. Why? Because people want to know who they’re doing business with. It’s a human thing.
JNTE – CSD (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education – Council Of Skill Development): CREO Valley, Bangalore is an authorized Training Center of JNTE-CSD.
- JNTE CSD has designed non-UGC and non-AICTE Certificate and Diploma courses which are the specified job oriented and self entrepreneur courses in the field of Fashion & Interior Designing, Animation & VFX, Film Making, and other Vocational & non-AICTE Engineering courses, to promote industry-oriented training. In this case, JNTE CSD is taking the initiative to develop their skills by conducting training through workshops, seminars by engaging professionals in similar fields.
- JNTE CSD authorized centers create a special platform between the students and various Industries. Institutions & Companies to provide practical exposure for the students through Internships / on the job training and Industrial training. Apart from the Technical skills we also provide Life skills that play a key role in their individual life irrespective of age/sex/caste/ territory.
- ACADEMIC STANDARDS: JNTE CSD has prepared a challenging and skill-based curriculum for Various Courses. The curriculum is in accordance with the curriculum of Modular Employable Skills (MES) of the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) so that the interested candidates can adopt for certification through NCVT simultaneously. This curriculum will equip the students well with the required knowledge and skills.
- And also an autonomous body, each educational organization acts on its own discretionary powers. According to these powers, every Board / University / State Governments / Central Government of India has the liberty and right to take its own decision either to allow or refuse any admission/service. But we do our best to make success the non-formal education program. The entire education program run by the JNTE CSD which is its own autonomous education program. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education program is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1) G, 29 & 30.
- Recognitions: JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNICAL EDUCATION-COUNCIL OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT (JNTE-CSD) is Established under Govt. of NCT Delhi, India. JNTE-CSDis Registered with Planning Commission Yojana Bhawan, Govt. of India, New Delhi 110001. JNTE-CSD is registered with the Ministry of HRD(CR ACT), Govt. of India. JNTE-CSD working UNDER HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION ACT,1993 Autonomous bodies have been given special protection & consideration. (For further details refer: AIR 1993 SC-2178). JNTE-CSD is an autonomous organization in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Institutional member of National Safety Council (NSC) and Quality Council of India(QCI). The Govt. of India Ministry of Labour & Employment, Directorate General of Employment and Training(DGE&T) has issued letter No.DGE-U-11011/2/2016-EE-1 to JNTE-CSD to Register certificates / Diplomas in all Employment exchanges across India.
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation services for Schools, Colleges and Higher Education Institutions. Consultancy Services. QAI offers a variety of qualifications mapped to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), UK. The QAI qualifications are practical, current, and job-oriented that are developed with industry input and continuously updated
- QAI programs, courses, qualifications, and assessments are available only through its network of ‘QAI Approved Centres’.