CREO Valley School Of Film & Television is recognized by Bangalore University to offer Bachelors Degree courses in Journalism (History, Tourism) & Performing Arts.
CREO Valley is internationally recognized by FEDE. The Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools (FEDE) is a network of over 500 institutions of higher and professional education institutions sharing a single purpose based on the requirement for quality and ambition.
- Through its presence in 31 countries, the FEDE is dedicated to promoting and advancing a new model for education.
As a well-established organisation with the ambitious project to create a common European higher education area, the FEDE enjoys participatory status with the Council of Europe.
- The FEDE is an independent not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organisation aiming to open education and learning to all. It not only defends and furthers the interests of citizens, but also influences European decisions in order to guarantee Human Rights, freedom of teaching, and dialogue between cultures.
- With over 50 years of experience and a wide network of both member schools and former students , the FEDE has devised innovative pedagogical approaches which offer qualifications and career-based training valued by European organisations. It now offers 75 different diplomas within nine programmes of excellence, recognised by, and designed in conjunction with professionals and recruiters
Additionally, CREO Valley School Of Film & Television is affiliated and recognized by QAI London (UK) to offer International Certificate and Diploma Courses in Film Making. CREO Valley offers:
- Level 4 Professional Diploma in Film Making from QAI with choice of specializations of Acting, Film Making, Script Writing, Film Direction, Photography, Cinematography, Media Acting, Film Editing and Sound Engineering
- Level 4 Professional Certificate in Film Making with choice of speciliazations in Acting, Direction, Cinematography and / or Editing
Qualifications and Assessments International (QAI), is a registered private company under companies act 2006 with the registrar of companies for England and Wales with Company Number 7866740 under the name “Qualifications and Assessments International Ltd.”
QAI works with schools, colleges, universities, industry and government internationally to provide high quality, relevant and flexible programmes, qualifications, assessment and consultancy services that are relevant, fit-for-purpose and current and meet with well defined set of values and global standards (mapped against the Qualification and Credit Framework-QCF, which is the new framework for qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland).